Your Best Option Online for Event Tickets
What is TicketNetwork.com?
TicketNetwork started business in 2002 and is now one of the marquee players in the event ticket business. At any given time, its ticket inventory is worth at least $1 billion. The company is known for its broad selection of event tickets and these include those that are highly in demand. You can choose event tickets from their large inventory which covers more than 85,000 theater, sport and musical events.
You can also search for tickets by venue, category, keyword or location. Another important feature of TicketNetwork is the presence of a venue map in each of the pages of its ticket selection. It also provides links to accommodation and food options within the periphery of the event venue as well as updates on the weather and fastest and alternative routes to the venue.
TicketNetwork maintains a broad selection of event tickets for important events in the international scene as well as those that are happening in North America. The site also features an exclusive section for Las Vegas events and just like with the other pages, it also comes with a handy map of the various event venues. To gain access to all important sports, theater and music events on certain locations, you simply click the specific state.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways in connection with activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
our collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- · To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- · To improve our Site We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- · To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- · To process transactions We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- · To share your information with third parties We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
- · To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- · To send periodic emails The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.